New

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Time!









Easter was for Jace probably not as exciting as it was for his cousins. He didn't get an Easter basket and the Easter bunny did not visit our house, but thankfully he has family that cares. His Aunt Jeni did an Easter egg hunt for her two kids and Jace which was very nice because Jace's poor mother really has no motivation to do much except what I have to right now. He loved it and got a baggy full of candy after opening his eggs. The funniest thing was probably his cousin Lexi getting her hand stuck in the exhaust of their family car trying to retrieve an egg. Sunday was Easter dinner with my family and yummy but pretty uneventful. Jace had fun playing with his cousins Easter basket toys and eating some of their candy. Next year hopefully the Easter bunny will be a little more motivated to give a great Easter basket!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! What kind of Easter bunny are you? Poor kid! Just kidding, they don't even know better at his age. Happy Easter!!

    (Oh, this is Katie Andersen. I told you I was going to add your blog to my friends list) You can do the same if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll be traumatized for life now! Everytime something goes wrong, he's gonna say its cause you didn't give me an easter basket when I was 2 remember mom! LOL

    I was so excited when I checked my hotmail account and saw you guys have a blog now! You guys are cuter then ever, and he its been WAY too long since we've seen you guys :(

    So excited to have you guys in the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he looks so cute! We had easter baskets, but we our easter eggs for the easter egg hunt never got put out, oops! How are you feeling? Good luck these next couple of weeks. Please let me know if I can help you at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The easter bunny doesn't need to worry!!! Take care and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie!
    Jace is such a stud! He's growing up so fast. I sure do miss you and can't wait to see you again. Take care!

    ReplyDelete