New

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Biggest Loser



Since July I have really been trying to lose weight and get back to what Jord calls fightin' weight, which would be my prepregnancy weight. Well, since I didn't lose all the weight after Jace, I really have a ways to go since I gained about 25 pds with Seanmon. So, I am currently at 165, on my gyms scale, whew what a fatty I am right now and my goal weight is 140 or 145, I'd like to get down to 125, but I don't think I was totally healthy at that weight before I had Jace, so I'll be happy with 140. So, my friend Nicole who is also a trainer at the gym ran into me a couple of weeks ago and said you should sign up for the biggest loser competition we are having at the gym. I went home and talked to Jord about it and decided it would be the push I need to get the weight off. So since I started watching what I was eating and working out I've lost 18 pounds since July 1. Which I am super happy about and since I've signed up for the biggest loser I've lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks, so I am happy about that. I will post a before pic that looks bad and one of what I want to look like- so one of my preprego pics. Man, pregnancys aren't nice to my body-bummer cause I love being prego and having kids!!! :)
Wow, I don't think my hips, tummy and butt could be any bigger in this photo! This was Sean two weeks old at his baby blessing. The other pic is Jords birthday pre Jace, so May 2006! I was probably between 125 and 130, wow I think I looked great in this photo, I want that body and those perky boobs too-unfortunately only a boob job will make those puppys return, bummer!

4 comments:

  1. I want to be 140 too. But, I would be HAPPY to be 165 right now!! Good luck. I am trying hard to lose the weight too, its just one of those crappy things about having a kids eh? But, I think you look great now, so don't kill yourself over it, because you look beautiful how you are. And yeah, I'm getting a tummy tuck and a boob job for my 30th bday (since we're done having kids) maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love post preggo bodies! I really want to know what happened to my old body, cause I'm pretty sure the one that I'm in now isn't mine!

    I'm so excited for your loss and I'm sure you'll rock the competition. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great goal! And not an easy one I might say after having kids! This is what I get to look forward to in about 4 weeks (after this baby finally comes). I will be right there with you! Cant wait to see you after Christmas- we have to all get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that baby weight is a bugger!! We are doing biggest loser at our gym, too. It is so fun to watch all of the camaraderie and people working hard together to get healthy. I need to do better, too! You always look beautiful, Nat, but I am cheering for you all the way!

    ReplyDelete