New

Monday, April 12, 2010

Our New Home!

Front of our new home!
Office
Living room, Kitchen and Formal dinning room
Another view
Another view


Kitchen


So, after literally 8 months of looking at probably every house for sale in Liberty Lake, Spokane Valley, Coeur d'Alene, and Post Falls, we finally found the house we wanted. After a number of offers and counter offers, the seller's finally accepted our offer. We feel so lucky/blessed to have this home and can't wait to move in and make it ours. It is in Post Falls, so we stay in our ward, YAH!, and it is 3,850 square feet, with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Every thing is done with it so all we have to do is move in, whew. So happy about that! :) Can't wait to cook in my double ovens and mop those great wood floors!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! How fun for you guys! And SO much space! Way trumps our 975 square feet! Gotta love the East Coast :) I think we'll be in Spokane in June, we'll have to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful house!!! I think you are a tad spoiled in this house-hahaha. I'm just jealous.

    I LOVE how open and tall the inside is. Is this the dream home you guys will spend many, many years in? The yard is wonderful too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am in love with your kitchen!!! Congrats on the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Congratulations. Is that the Gatten's old house??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Congratulations on the beautiful home- I know I'm kinda behind the times and you've been there for a few months- but it's still exciting!

    ReplyDelete