New

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jace's First day of Preschool




Wednesday was Jace's first day of preschool and mommy's first day of ohhhh this is nice! I think Jace and mommy needed him to start going at 3 to preschool. This busy little boy just can't sit still unless it's Max and Ruby on TV and well, 4 hours a day of that just isn't good for a child. So I signed him up for a little preschool that a lady in our ward is doing 2 days a week in her home. I'm so excited for him and he loved his first day. It was the HAPPIEST I've seen him in a long time. It was funny to hear from his teacher how he said the opening and prayer and asked that they have a good day at preschool. So sweet! I'm looking forward to more one on one time with Sean and just a little break from my intense little guy!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Riley started kindergarten and Ryan started pre-school and it's so nice to have some time with just Annabelle at home! Enjoy your moments of solitude- and did I read that you are pregnant again?! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete