New

Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's My Birthday and I'll...

So, yesterday was my birthday and not super eventful as I'm coming to find out as I am getting "older". But it was still fun. We went to my favorite restaurant, The Max in Spokane, and had dinner. It was super yummy and the atmosphere is so cool. I love going there and the food is always so good, no matter what you order it seems! It was fun to go with Jord, and of course I forgot the camera, partly because I'm new at this blog thing and also cause I'm prego and Jordan says I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached. He gave me some spending cash for fun, so we'll see if Nordy's gets it or somewhere online :)! He takes such good care of me and makes me feel so special. I feel so grateful to have married Jord and I know that the Lord placed him in my path for a reason. Then my good friend Shawn stopped by later that night to see me. She is so awesome and I'm so grateful to have her in my life too. She gave me beautiful tulips, ice cream, and this cute DVD of Jace's birth that made me cry both times I've watched it. I'll try to post it on here so you can watch it if you want. So it wasn't super eventful but still so fun to be with my love and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment