New

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Surprises

Jace's "spider" as he calls it. If you don't watch out, it will get you, especially while you are cooking dinner :) !!!
Sean's new fav toy!!! And Jace's too!!!
Jordan had this gun growing up and loved it, but it was his parents. So I surprised him with his own rifle on Christmas morning. We now own 3 guns, I guess that proves we live in Idaho. Wow. That's scary! But they are SO fun to shoot!!!!!
This is the wallet that goes with the purse that the mom who changes poop and wipes up drool and spit up carries! I feel fabulous when I carry it :) Hahahahaha something has to be girlie right?

So this is the my great steal from Hunstville! I love my Juicy Purse-it truly is beautiful!!!!
Citizen Echo Drive watch I got Jordie for Christmas-we were on the same page for gifts, both gave watches and we both gave each other filet knives, it was pretty funny!
This is the Michael Kors watch Jordie got me but mine has a little more "bling" imagine diamonds around the face :)
Jace's cool new shades-I LOVE this pic of him plus he has a sweet star war's shirt on :)!!!!
Here are the pics of our gifts so I have them for my book when I print this thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment