New

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wean baby, wean!

Jace's treat from our movie!
Check out those sweet shades :)
I decided it was time to wean my little Sean boy from nursing after almost 9 mo at the boob. This is 8 months sooner than with Jace, and because of him I learned my lesson. He stopped napping well, and not sleeping at all at night, just wanting to nurse. I couldn't take it any more. So after a day of no food he finally gave in to the bottle. Now, if only my chest could not feel like to huge painful boulders. I've got to lose weight and I know that nursing isn't helping me. I'm already down 25 pounds since July but I've easily got another 25 more. So here goes weight loss! :) So because of weaning Sean, Jordan and I had our first date night kidless in more than 5months. It felt great. We went to Avatar in 3D and dinner. It was so fun and nice to just be with my lovie! Love you Jordan, you are everything and more than I've dreamed of and asked for in a husband and father!

No comments:

Post a Comment