New

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recapturing Beauty-Day 4

Day 4

Challenge: Get ready on the inside

Today I was supposed to spend the same amount of time it's take me to get ready and take the same amount of time in service to someone, reading my scriptures, meditating, etc.

Well today being Sunday you would think I would have succeeded today at doing my challenge, but I didn't. I woke up and right after I woke up Jordan left to go to St. Maries to speak in their ward as part of his assignment being on the High Council. So, I went right into getting kids ready for church, myself ready as well, nursing Kenzie, getting dinner in the crock pot, starting a load of laundry, yes I do laundry on Sunday, and getting the church bag ready to go. You would think this should only take a couple of hours but I literally spent from 8am to 11am doing all of this. It's crazy around here! So, I haven't done the challenge necessarily but I totally know I need to do a better job of it but right now I just don't think it's going to be my top priority till my little girl is a little older! But I know I need to make sure I'm incorporating something spiritual every day into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment